 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6199
Re: Problem with part 30208.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:12:19 GMT

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:44:43 GMT, Tony wrote:

I recently CAD'd my Tequila Sunrise locomotive, which uses the part 30208.dat,
Cylinder  4 x  4 Hemisphere Multifaceted.

As you can see in the render, the part is overlapping the arch piece on the
boiler:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/1338258406/

That is a very pretty train.

Yep, I think you are right.  The 30208.dat part appears to be 4 LDU
too tall, unless there are more than one brick version of this part.
Unfortunate, because to correct it will probably take a complete
reworking of the part.

-Matt :)

www.auctionbrick.com - username mchiles
  Matt Chiles