 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6046
6045  |  6047
Subject:
dat file for wedge piece 50955 and 50956
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:51:58 GMT

Hello dear fellows!

For the instructions of a new model I would need .dat files for the newer wedge pieces:

50955 (http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=50955) and

50956 (http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=50956)

Unfortunately it has not been made yet.

However there exist the wedge pieces for:

42060 (http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/42060.dat) and

42061 (http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/42061.dat)

These are quite similar, only 2 studs longer.

Does anyone happen to have these files for use in a CAD program? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Christopher