 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6045
Re: Tyre 30.4x14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:11:22 GMT

ludo soete schrieb:
Hi all,

Anyone having a mocup from the following tyre?
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=x142>
I noticed the request for it abouth 4 years ago, and it is still not apearing on
the LDRAW site - unofficial parts.

Any help with a mocup is apreciated.

Regards,
Ludo
On Peeron this part has the number: 30391. But it is not on the parts
tracker.

mikeheide