 CAD / 14593
Re: dat file for wedge piece 50955 and 50956
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 05:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Christopher Deck wrote:
Hello dear fellows!

For the instructions of a new model I would need .dat files for the newer
wedge pieces: [50955 and 50956] Unfortunately it has not been made yet.

However there exist the wedge pieces for: [42060 and 42061]  These are
quite similar, only 2 studs longer.

Does anyone happen to have these files for use in a CAD program? Any help
greatly appreciated.

I agree it would be good to have these.  Further, I suspect that careful use of
one or more subfiles would make it possible to have all four parts share the
same guts.