 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6015
    Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC —Chris Dee
   (...) I would like to amend the Parts Tracker so that authors would not need to worry about this and the submit process would standardise this line. Chris (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC —Sven Moritz Hein
   Hello, (...) Thanks for the information! I will use this syntax then. What exactly is a "shortcut"? I'm still trying to write a parts editor and now I implemented the new part header system in the program. I hope it won't change again! Leg Godt- (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC —Steve Bliss
   (...) A shortcut is a file that provides an alias, a second number, for a part. Some shortcuts also specify the particular color (or colors) to use in a part. One classic example of a shortcut is part 30065.dat (even though its LDRAW_ORG line (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)