 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5928
Re: Help with tyre - 51011
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 06:36:16 GMT

   Here’s the weird thing. I had the subpart in both the main ldrawparts\s folder and also the unofficial folder. But I only had the main file in the official folder. Once I put it in the unofficial folder it magically began working. :)

(head scratch...) What was the name of your unofficial folder? Leonardo, if you read this, could you confirm subpart/primitive folder search strategy?

   Thanks for your help!
Glad it works...

Philo