 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5918
5917  |  5919
Subject:
Help with tyre - 51011
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 20:04:46 GMT

I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm trying to get this part:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/51011.dat

working in LeoCAD.  I downloaded the main dat file, and the subfile to go with
it.  I have put them in ..\ldraw\parts and ..\ldraw\parts\s respectively.  But
LeoCAD seems to want to display the tyre as something that looks more like a
wheel or a pulley.

Any ideas?  I've successfully added the wheel that matches this tyre, so I'm
really hoping I can get this to work.

Thanks in advance!
Allan B.