 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5733
    New way to make Ldraw parts? —Stefan Garcia
   Has anyone looked into using Blender to create new Ldraw parts? There is a script that reads Dat to Blender (URL), so perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to flip the script? I'm a programming noob, so I may be off base there. As I understand it, Mlcad or (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: New way to make Ldraw parts? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) If I recall that script won't work with the current blender version. A better script is here: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New way to make Ldraw parts? —Stefan Garcia
   Plough's script works beautifully even with Blender 2.37, but it does seem as if Yann beat the both of us to it. Thanks, I will check that out. Hm - I wonder if Blender could be used to place the markers for stud connections? Just a random thought, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)