 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5733
  New way to make Ldraw parts?

Has anyone looked into using Blender to create new Ldraw parts? There is a script that reads Dat to Blender (URL), so perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to flip the script? I'm a programming noob, so I may be off base there. As I understand it, Mlcad or (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: New way to make Ldraw parts?

(...) If I recall that script won't work with the current blender version. A better script is here: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New way to make Ldraw parts?

Plough's script works beautifully even with Blender 2.37, but it does seem as if Yann beat the both of us to it. Thanks, I will check that out. Hm - I wonder if Blender could be used to place the markers for stud connections? Just a random thought, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)