 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5724
Re: Reduced versions of BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ross Crawford wrote:
   I recently created reduced versions of the BBB train wheels. You can download the LDraw parts files here (just copy them to your parts directory and run mklist).

Very cool. I had wanted to do that myself - thank you very much for taking the time. I’ve already put them in a project I’m working on...

-Matt :)

   Here is an example of how they render, alongside the BBB versions:

(The original BBB parts are at the rear, my versions are at the front)

Enjoy!

ROSCO