 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 561
Re: New dat file: 4617 Adventurers Propeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:15:55 GMT

Paul Easter wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Cool.
Thanks!

Are you on a mission to make every 3 blade propellor ever made by TLG :)

No I'm not really on a mission, I just happen to have those propellers, I
will see what else I have that I can create next. I may not be making any
more parts till after Christmas though. We'll see what we come up with then.

Paul

Cool. Are you still going to do the small insectoids leg? It would look really
cool as the "pincers" on my c&c harvester.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com