 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 559
Re: New dat file: 4617 Adventurers Propeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Cool.
Thanks!

Are you on a mission to make every 3 blade propellor ever made by TLG :)

No I'm not really on a mission, I just happen to have those propellers, I
will see what else I have that I can create next. I may not be making any
more parts till after Christmas though. We'll see what we come up with then.

Paul