 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 557
Re: New dat file: 4617 Adventurers Propeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:07:14 GMT

Cool. Are you on a mission to make every 3 blade propellor ever made by TLG :)
When I first saw the post I thought that it was an update to the aquazone propellor and the
adventurers bit was a typo.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com