 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5437
    Re: Creating 47457.dat 2x2x2/3 Sloped&Rounded —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) Yo Darrell, By LDD, do you mean LDDesign Pad or Lego Digital Designer? If it's Lego Digital Designer, then I am still unable to get it to work on my PC. It loads the parts, then just sits there. I guess I need to go figure out what's going on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Creating 47457.dat 2x2x2/3 Sloped&Rounded —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Yah, I meant LEGO Digital Designer. I couldn't remember what you were actually teaching - whether it was FLL/bot/engineering/NQC programming or graphics programming. Since I now realize the graphics programming part is important to your class, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)