 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5350
  Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!

(...) Hmm, I guess nobody cares about it but me. :) I recently found out that it was officially discontinued as a LEGO brick (as compared to just not having been used for a while), which was a bit disappointing, since at the time I needed eight (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!

(...) I have posted a slightly improved version of 6058.dat to the Parts Tracker at (URL) does not solve all the problems with this part, but includes - correct height alignment of studs at z=70 and the adjoining fillets - realignment of bad quad on (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!

(...) It does. I can see that there are still a few polygons missing around the two raised studs, but at least the height correction means it'll be easier to line up a part on them. (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)