 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5211
Re: New Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:02:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Kennedy wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Dear Ladys,

Holly Wood, your favorite fashion designer, proudly presents¬
its new female runway spring/summer collection 2004.

[SNIP-SNAP]

and download a .dat samples of the new products.¬

hi mark,

A very unique idea, quite interesting!

many thx :-)

I would suggest splitting the file in half though and then making it a subpart
so that the left side mirrors the right. This would have the nice benefit of
reducing file size by nearly 50%

... and subfile the torso without shells + trim the digits. you are right on this and I totally agree with you on the filesize but
the parts are custom ones and will never ever make it to the PT. to ease the install process I prefered to keep the code in one file
and provide the figures for the filesize instead. I'll leave it up to my guests if the parts are worth being downloaded or not.