 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5209
Re: New Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
   Dear Ladys,

Holly Wood, your favorite fashion designer, proudly presents
its new female runway spring/summer collection 2004.

http://www.holly-wood.it/ldraw-en.html#custom

and download a .dat samples of the new products.

Kind regards,

Holly Wood

A very unique idea, quite interesting! I would suggest splitting the file in half though and then making it a subpart so that the left side mirrors the right. This would have the nice benefit of reducing file size by nearly 50%