 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5128
5127  |  5129
Subject:
Naming Technic Liftarms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:15:21 GMT

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but the naming of the technic
liftarms leaves something to be desired. It seems mostly the thin ones have just
the dimensions, thick ones have "straight" appended. Except for the 4L
liftarms.

Bricklink decided to rename these a while back, with "thick" or "thin" appended
to them (in most cases). I think this is much better, though maybe still not
perfect. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catID=137

Can anyone think of a better naming convention for these?

ROSCO