 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5010
Re: New Part: x716.dat - 0 Brick 2 x 4 x 1 Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:22:16 GMT

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Tore Eriksson wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison wrote:

Either way, I'd number it x716b to leave room for the "...without
Cutouts" version (which you could also make really easily from this, I
think).  (I don't actually know which version came first, but I'd
guess "without Cutouts", since that's how it worked for 3063 and
4859.)

Oh. I didn't know there was a variant without cutouts. Do they look
exactly the same apart from the cutouts?

I think so.  I don't actually have these parts, but I was just looking at
some last Saturday.  Here's a comparison pic

TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/
Remove capital letters in address for direct reply.