 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5008
Re: New Part: x716.dat - 0 Brick 2 x 4 x 1 Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 04:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Tore Eriksson wrote:

At last, I lay my greedy hands on one of this rare, vintage macarony
variant! I just had to LDraw it at once...

Looks nice.

Thanks! Well, it took some hours to make.

Either way, I'd number it x716b to leave room for the "...without Cutouts"
version (which you could also make really easily from this, I think).  (I
don't actually know which version came first, but I'd guess "without
Cutouts", since that's how it worked for 3063 and 4859.)

Oh. I didn't know there was a variant without cutouts. Do they look exactly the
same apart from the cutouts?

/Tore