 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5011
Re: New (well...) Part: x717.dat - Brick 2 x 14 with Groove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:26:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Now we're talking *old* LEGO! 8-)

0 Brick  2 x 14 with Groove
0 Name: x717.dat
0 Author: Tore Eriksson
0 Unufficial Part

Wow, you weren't kidding about old.  I assume the studs don't have logos on the
real one, since you went so far as to avoid using the stud primitive.

I've never seen the part, so the only comment I have isn't related to the
geometry.  Any rendering programs--*cough* LDView *cough*--that process the 0
Unofficial Part meta-command will have problems with your spelling ;-).

--Travis

*lol* I had to read the header many times to see what you meant... :)

/Tore