 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4920
  work in progress - 33009.dat, minifig book

Just to let you all know, I've started encoding another minifig accessory: the (hollow) book. I've already gotten the first subpart (the Spine) 90% complete. I'll tackle the other two subparts as soon as I finish up the Spine... [ASIDE] To Steve (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: work in progress - 33009.dat, minifig book

(...) The picture on Peeron shows a blank version, from a Scala set. This was originally a Scala part, so "Scala" should also be a keyword. (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: work in progress - 33009.dat, minifig book

(...) I've seen many unprinted books at a fill-a-1-liter-back-for-5-euro in a Toys'r'us in the Netherlands in many colors. I only grabbed a brown one and a red one, so I can confirm unprinted books do exist. Niels (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: work in progress - 33009.dat, minifig book

(...) Regardless of whether or not any patterned versions of a part exist, a base part without any pattern should be submitted to the library. If there are more than a few [1] patterned parts then a subfile structure should be created to reduce the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)