 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4920
4919  |  4921
Subject:
work in progress - 33009.dat, minifig book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:01:58 GMT

Just to let you all know, I've started encoding another minifig accessory: the
(hollow) book.  I've already gotten the first subpart (the Spine) 90% complete.
I'll tackle the other two subparts as soon as I finish up the Spine...

[ASIDE]

To Steve and/or Chris:

I'll need three more three-digit part numbers for this piece:

x___.dat ~Minifig Book (Spine)
x___.dat ~Minifig Book (Front ["Male"] Half)
x___.dat ~Minifig Book (Back ["Female"] Half)

I'll need these for the same reason I needed them for
(Minifig Suitcase).  Thanks in advance.

[/ASIDE]

Please note this piece has *not* been produced (as far as I know) in this
*blank* (i.e., *un*decorated) version.  I'll still be posting the blank version,
primarily for completeness, and to serve as a guide for anyone wanting to tackle
one of the printed versions.

Thanks,
Franklin

0 Minifig Book
0 Filename: 33009.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain
0 Unofficial File

0 BFC NOCERTIFY
0 CATEGORY Minifig Accessory

0 KEYWORDS Belville, Castle, Harry Potter, minifig, accessory, library
0 KEYWORDS bookcase, book, journal, log, diary, dictionary, encyclopedia
0 KEYWORDS atlas, spellbook, libram, tome, hollow book, container

0 Please be advised, this piece *is* a "container."
0 It easily holds a 1x2 tile, with plenty of room to spare...

0 end of file