 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4773
  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

"Michael Horvath" <mhorvath2161@juno.com> wrote in message news:HI33p4.1w9H@lugnet.com... (...) Isn't very flexible, is it? (...) couple of (...) Before you go and render, think of this: LDraw: rectangles and triangles that make up lego parts, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) [snip comparision of libraries] Many parts look about the same, whether their code came from LDraw or Anton's library. Also, there are a number of small differences between the versions of the some parts in the two libraries. Sometimes Anton's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) I partially agree here, it may not be very flexible but it is better for file systems that use minimal cluster sizes... ;-) (...) Jeroen, I know what I want, and that is renders that look good. Of course us still not having an MLCAD-like (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) For those reading in, non-hollow parts make for far better and more realistically looking transparent pieces! Greetz, Anton (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) Good point. As I wrote in another post, we could keep the individual part files on a dev server, and distribute a single combined file. Or store all the individual definitions in a SQL database. (...) Ack! I better post my work soon, or it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)