 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4767
4766  |  4768
Subject:
Custom Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:03:01 GMT

I need some customized parts made to be used with my LeoCAD projects. They can
be .dat files. I need two differnet hinge plates made short in two sizes. I
have
no clue how to go about doing it. If some one can do it for me it would be
great. For me and anyone else that can use the parts also.

1. 3324 Hinge Plate 2 X 9 Base
  A. Need made to 2 X 3. Please name 3324S1 Hinge Plate 2 X 3 Base
  B. Need made to 2 X 5. Please name 3324S2 Hinge Plate 2 X 5 Base

2. 314 Hinge Plate 2 X 5 Top
  A. Need made to 2 X 2. Please name 314S1 Hinge Plate 2 X 2 Top
  B. Need made to 2 X 3. Please name 314S2 Hinge Plate 2 X 3 Top

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me.

Also looking for the round tile/plate with fingers that is used in the 6477
Firefighter's Lift Truck for its outriggers. Have had no luck finding the part
to us in my LeoCAD.

Thanks,
Anthony