 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4764
    Question about the layering of dithered colors —Willy Tschager
   dear senior authors, I'm currently working on vector-versions of the two space-bricks 1x6x5 (tony hafner uploaded hires-scans on brickshelf and you can see them in his gallery on (URL) I plan to make usage of a multipart-file for the border and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Question about the layering of dithered colors —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, you can use standard colors (0-15, 32-47) in a subpart that has color 16 for a dithered color. (...) Yes. Each dithered color must go in a separate subfile, but each subfile may have any number of standard color items. One exception to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)