 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4759
Re: New part - Castle Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:09:52 GMT

Marek Idec wrote:
Dear All,
I hit on an idea to build CAD model of Royal Knight's Castle from set
6090. In certain moment I found that one part from this set has been
never created, so I decided to create it myself. It is a part 6055
named "Castle Wall  6 x  6 x  6 Corner". It seems to me not too much
complicated. I sent my result to the Parts Tracker, where you cas see
it: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=6055 My problem is
that I don't own any piece of this part, so I could rely only on
pictures from building instruction to the set 6090. I don't own even
that instruction on paper but only scan downloaded from Internet. The
bottom view of part I created is only my imagination how it could
look like, taking into account similar parts and some general rules.
Could you, please, send me detailed pictures of this part? If it's
possible I'd like to see especially scans of the bottom side then I
could make necessary corrections. Any advice from you regarding this
part will be appreciated too. Please, check it on the Parts Tracker.

Regards

Marek

It's a little bit risky to make a part only from instruction scans.
But never mind it's nearly correct. I'll send you a picture from
the bottom.

CU Bernd