 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4758
4757  |  4759
Subject:
New part - Castle Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:46:04 GMT

Dear All,
I hit on an idea to build CAD model of Royal Knight's Castle from set 6090. In
certain moment I found that one part from this set has been never created, so I
decided to create it myself. It is a part 6055 named "Castle Wall  6 x  6 x  6
Corner". It seems to me not too much complicated. I sent my result to the Parts
Tracker, where you cas see it: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=6055
My problem is that I don't own any piece of this part, so I could rely only on
pictures from building instruction to the set 6090. I don't own even that
instruction on paper but only scan downloaded from Internet. The bottom view of
part I created is only my imagination how it could look like, taking into
account similar parts and some general rules.
Could you, please, send me detailed pictures of this part? If it's possible I'd
like to see especially scans of the bottom side then I could make necessary
corrections. Any advice from you regarding this part will be appreciated too.
Please, check it on the Parts Tracker.

Regards

Marek