 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4630
  Help needed with creating parts

Hi all, Can someone help me out creating some (mock-up) parts based on digital photo's and/or high resolution building instruction scans? They need to be done quickly and POV-friendly. No need for detailing the insides, this time it's the outside (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Help needed with creating parts

jeroen de haan <info@digitalbricks.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HDtI4o.14K6@lugnet.com... (...) I can only speak for me, but making parts (no patterns) only from pictures isn't a good idea. Maybe that this is sufficient for mock-ups. Which (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Help needed with creating parts

(...) I know it's not a good idea, but it's for the trainposter and detail isn't priority there; the trains are about 200 pixels high. Again, I can send high-res scans of the BI and pictures of the parts. If you are really intrested in doing it I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Help needed with creating parts

(...) Hi Jeroen: I think I'm missing something--are you asking for someone to render models or to create new parts? Dave! (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)