 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4597
Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
I would like to
work on it today, but i do have problems with the 'LDRAW ADD ON' program. It
craches saying 'RunTime Error 76 - Path not found'. A few day's ago, i got
no problems at all with it. So i would like to get a new copy from the
program at LDRAW.ORG but this doesn't work either ( Can't find LDRAW.ORG
server - Server down for maintenance ?? - Even the link to Steve Bliss
homepage at http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/ldaddon.html doesn't work ). I
have LDDesignPad too, but i do need an inliner, and i can't find the inline
function in LDDesignPad (V1.4.0.0). So i'm stuck for the moment.

Before I had LDDP and LDAO to work properly, I made my own inliner:
http://www.geocities.com/simlego/inliner/
It's very plain, but it works.

/Tore