 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4596
Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 23:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
I could get LDDesignPad operational with several Plug-ins, but i'm still
missing one verry crucial function, Rotate a selection of lines - or subfile
- around the X, Y or Z axis. I use this function a lot to create the curved
track (LDRAWADDON has this function).

You can do this in the latest version of MLCad.  You can change the rotation
point manually to any custom point such as the axes, the center of another
part (like a cylinder).  Very useful for symmetric parts, both rotational
and mirror symmetries.

John