 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4595
Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jason S. Mantor writes:
I see the straight parts on the tracker.  Is anyone working on the curves ?
-JSM

Hi,

I took over from Tore. I'm re-working the MOC from Tore. I would like to
work on it today, but i do have problems with the 'LDRAW ADD ON' program. It
craches saying 'RunTime Error 76 - Path not found'. A few day's ago, i got
no problems at all with it. So i would like to get a new copy from the
program at LDRAW.ORG but this doesn't work either ( Can't find LDRAW.ORG
server - Server down for maintenance ?? - Even the link to Steve Bliss
homepage at http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/ldaddon.html doesn't work ). I
have LDDesignPad too, but i do need an inliner, and i can't find the inline
function in LDDesignPad (V1.4.0.0). So i'm stuck for the moment. I found a
copy from LDRAW ADD ON, let's hope i can get it back operational

Anyone aware of these problems?

Regards,
Ludo

Hi again,

I could get LDDesignPad operational with several Plug-ins, but i'm still
missing one verry crucial function, Rotate a selection of lines - or subfile
- around the X, Y or Z axis. I use this function a lot to create the curved
track (LDRAWADDON has this function). As long as i can't get LDRAWADDON
operational (i re-instralled a zipped version i got on my PC, but it fails
to run !) - or find a similar function in LLDesignPad, can't i go on with
the curved track. I really don't know what's going on on my PC. I checked
for virusses with a recent viruspattern data file and couldn't find any ( i
received past week also a lot of mails with a virus : see
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=16334 but didn't open any of them).
I try to contact Steve Bliss to find out what my problem could be.

Anyhow, any help is now verry much apreciated.
Regards,
Ludo