 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4500
  Re: String and Rope

(...) I do not believe there are. I made an unofficial part for generating black string. It's not very high fidelity but worked for me. I could post it if there was interest. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: String and Rope

There's a lot of interest from me, if that counts :) Karl Asha karl@blackdown.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> To: <lugnet.cad.dat.part...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 12:34 PM Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: String and Rope

(...) That'd be good if you could Lar. I started working on a string segment with a braid pattern on it, but it didnt work well with the belt generator, and I think it'd be difficult to get one that does without a lot of work. I thought about (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)