 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4454
  Container Box

Hi all, Flicking through some old building instructions I found this one: (URL) car has a Container Box with closed studs. Has it for real? In other words: does the Container Box with closed studs exist? We have these in LDraw: 4345.DAT Container (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Container Box

(...) Just checking my spare parts I find the following : This part definitely exists with solid studs, in Black, Blue, Red, White and Yellow and I have examples of all these colours with 4345 moulded on. With hollow studs I have it in Black, Grey, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Container Box

Jaco, I have a picture of both boxes on my Comparison Pages: (URL) are many parts with a solid/hollow stud variant. To my knowledge the mold number on the part doesn't change with that variation. The solid stud versions are older, and the hollow (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)