 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4367
  Re: Traintracks

(...) In which case we can only advise you to start a collection from effectively your next birthday :-) 99% of my current collection is Purchased-Post-Puberty. (Hey people, that is a potential new Acronym: PPP ! :-) (...) Ofcourse you can. There (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Traintracks

(...) About the ONLY place where authoring might work was in doing decorated parts (using QUAD2dat) from scans. And even so you can get burned... is that color actually red, or is it maroon? Is that a yellow circle in the background or just a scan (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)