 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4289
  Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters

(...) thx for reading my mind ;-) (...) I think ... max2dat can generate them. I have to check it. What are they for? I just started part-authoring in spring and I'm still not familiar with all the specifications. (...) well, the hill is made of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters

(...) They are used on curved surfaces so that they can receive an outline when edge lines are drawn. My program, LDView, can also use them as indicators of a curved surface, and use smooth shading. In fact, the lack of smooth shading was my first (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)