 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4232
    Re: Maersk parts & national flag —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Rene, I'm actually quite interested in the topic of national flags: PLUG has just opened up a contest for its logo, and one of the possibilities is to depict a portuguese flag in LEGO... which is a real challenge, both because of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Maersk parts & national flag —Rene Virsik
   (...) Heya Pedro ! I have ML-Cad but I have many work with my other projects. ;) I was only interested if someone could make this (Slovak) flag. It's tricolore (white, blue, red) with shield. This shield is also 3-color. I can send you a picture of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)