 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4199
    Re: Segmented parts (ie hoses and flex tubes) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Actually, by the guidelines for parts I posted, the flex-axle subparts should be in the parts directory. Moving the hose segments to parts/s/ would prevent the shrinkage problem, but I think there are better solutions. Steve (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Segmented parts (ie hoses and flex tubes) —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) No, moving the hose segments to parts/s/ would NOT prevent the shrinkage problem. It doesn't matter whether a part is located in PARTS or PARTS/S, it is still considered as a part. Whenever a (sub-)part is referenced from another part, it is (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Segmented parts (ie hoses and flex tubes) —Ross Crawford
   (...) [snip] (...) I agree, I did that with the hoses on my loco (URL) and it seems the best solution. ROSCO (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)