 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4067
4066  |  4068
Subject:
Alternate version for part 2538 (Boat Mast)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:03:18 GMT

Hi all,

I've been informed that there is an alternate (earlier, it seems) version of
the boat mast that I made (see
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2538.dat).  This difference
is the two little "lugs" at the sides near the bottom of the piece.  My
question is, is this enough of a difference to justify a second version of the
dat?  I don't think it is, but if other people want it, I'll make it.  If it is
necessary, how should they be named?

LMKWYT

Thanks,
Andy