 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4061
Re: Minifig Hand Improved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:46:53 GMT

Orion,

I'd posted a version of the minifig "hook"-hand
("http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x463.dat")
that corresponds to the "regular" (i.e., old) minifig hand.

If you're interested in doing an "improved" version
of the hook-hand, to match up with this new file of yours,
please feel free to snag the DAT code for the "hook" portion
from my file...  ;-)

Alternately, would you be terribly adverse to me doing
the opposite (i.e., snagging your new "wrist"-peg code
and splicing it into a new file for an "improved" version
of the hook-hand)?...

Thanks,
Franklin