 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3951
3950  |  3952
Subject:
Question about stud orientation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 05:52:39 GMT

I noticed when looking at part 6002 posted at the tracker that one of the
studs is rotated 90 degrees when compared to the other three.  This is only
visible if you use a program that supports stud logos (such as my LDView
program).

Is this something that should be considered during part authoring?
Obviously it will only be visible in a few programs (LDView and high-quality
mode for L3P are the only two I am aware of, but there may be more).

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)