 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3895
  Re: Franklin Cain please read

(...) Sure, no problem. I'll take care of 'em for you. BTW: Don't feel compelled to complete an entire theme just because I (or anyone else) asked you to. This is a *volunteer* effort on everyone's part, so do as much you'd like. There are still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Adventures parts

The adventurers line is my favorite and also the largest portion of my collection. I figure this will keep me busy for a while. I am really having fun 'breaking' in this new tool. I might some of the Arctic or Alpha team pieces too. I haven't been (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)