 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3819
Re: Minifig "cloth" cape version 2?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 17:42:33 GMT

The is another version of the cape.  Sorry, it's not perfect,
but nonetheless, it's available.  I might play with it some more
when time allows.

[sigh]
Beautiful work.
Would you mind if I hated you for this?  ;-)

Should this version replace the other one?
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3767"

Sure.  The mostly-flat back of "v.2" is better, IMO,
than the sharply folded backside of "v.1".

Did I mention that I liked your work?  ;-)

Franklin