 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3773
Re: New Part - Ice Planet girl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich writes:
Here is the last Ice Planet head:

Your absolutely on the right track but I have the following comments:

1. The points of hair are probably not as jagged as you are making them  --
the three over the eyes are more like separate strands of the same unruly
lock of hair that actually touches the mini's left eye.

2. As one looks at the minihead, the hair to the right (minihead's left)
tends to curl directly around the earring  (at least it does in 4 out of 5
heads I am looking at right now).

3. There are lots of overlapping planes that do not look good in LDView, and
as far as I can see also do not render in POV-Ray (I used L3PAO for a quick
render).

I realize perfection is not possible, but the overlapping planes probably
prohibit use of the DAT element.

Many thanks!

-- Hop-Frog