 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3776
Re: New Part - Ice Planet girl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:06:42 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

1. The points of hair are probably not as jagged as you are making
them  -- the three over the eyes are more like separate strands of
the same unruly lock of hair that actually touches the mini's left
eye.

Sorry, but on my head (only one) it's like I made.

2. As one looks at the minihead, the hair to the right (minihead's
left) tends to curl directly around the earring  (at least it does in
4 out of 5 heads I am looking at right now).

Yes that's right, I'll fix this.

3. There are lots of overlapping planes that do not look good in
LDView, and as far as I can see also do not render in POV-Ray (I used
L3PAO for a quick render).

You are right, I forgot to delete them from the original head.

I realize perfection is not possible, but the overlapping planes
probably prohibit use of the DAT element.

(see above)

CU Bernd