 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3583
    Firelogo —Niels Karsdorp
   Hi, When I took a closer look at existing parts that use the fire logo (the three flames in red, orange and yellow on a black surface) I noticed a gap between the yellow flame and the black surface. I also noticed that two parts 4209p01 and 4346p01 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Firelogo —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, it would be better if the firelogo was a subpart, so it could be reused. The main problem with 4209p01 is it is coded poorly. As you said, the pattern is setup like a sticker. The files should be modified - the printed area should be (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)