 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3279
Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:34:09 GMT

PS.  James don't get too excited.  The j3d page says there is no apple
port yet...

NO J3D?!!!!  Hmm...  I was wondering why I kept putting off learning it.  It
would've been kinda hard to compile anything...

Oh well.  Just so you know, Apple has gotten really fond of Java, in so much
that they have included it native into Mac OS X (contrast that to XP's lack of
it and Mac OS 9 taking forever to get the current version).  So, maybe no j3d
now, but I am sure it will come, at least for Mac OS X, which I run and love
greatly.

James