 CAD / 7160
Re: Java - Viewer for dat-files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:27:42 GMT

Bernd Broich wrote:

Actually I have a program version, and I collect ideas and interests for
the applet. So for the part files there are three ways to do:
- the library is on the server, and the needed parts are downloaded

The parts library is already available as individual parts
on the LDraw.org server.

- the library is on the client and the needed parts are locally loaded
- the library is partially on the client and the missing pieces are loaded from the server

Jacob
--
"an OS that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike
Windows"