 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3068
Re: Bendible Objects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John VanZwieten writes:
I highly recommend Fredrik's LDraw-Mode.  It will take you a little while
to find the Emacs stuff and install it, plus some time to figure out how
to bend stuff.  But once you make the initial investment it is very easy
to create wonderful curving objects.

Some objects I've created using LDraw-Mode:
Technic ribbed hose
Technic smooth hose
Electric wires
Pneumatic tubing
Fibre-optic strands
Technic pulley rubber bands

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to know. How do you go about creating
eliptic tori to simulate a pully band tunnign from A to B.

Thank You!

Greetings,
Da Byte