 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3001
Re: New part : 973p4a - Minifig Torso with Castle Bodice Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
Here is the "castle maiden" torso - as this exists in green and blue, I have
hardcoded background and made the part colour determine the bodice/necklace
colour. Please LMKWYT - Chris

What an excellent quality! And so lovely!

Thanks.

I open LDView. I zoom so far that
I could kiss the forest babe, and yet I can't find any default or
imperfection. My own LDraw parts are so trivial! These days, many lugnet
people complain about the lack of reply. May be this is the wrong attitude.
I think posting is sharing, not gaining popularity, nor waiting
consideration or even reply. I do not feel frustrated. No reply is ever ok
for me. Sharing is its own reward. If so then the debate would vanish.

Agreed - I dont author parts to get recognition - I do so because I enjoy it
and want to share the fruits of my enjoyment. In a new parts context no reply
for me means that nobody sees anything wrong with the part (or has no
interest). I do want to see replies if people find errors, or want to suggest
improvements.

Remember, lugnet people, the first of the lego values is this one: the world
is not to be conquered, it is to be built. Does Rob'N Hood fight to conquer
the heart of the forest babe? No, he fights to build a better world.

Keep the good work Chris,

I'll try.

Damien

Chris